Skip to main content

Forms & Applications


Before meeting with the Director of Undergraduate Studies, you need to make a copy of the appropiate forms, fill them out, and bring them with you to your appointment. You will need your advisor's signature in order to process your application for a minor or major degree in Spanish.

It will be also a good idea to familiarize yourself with the Spanish courses that you can take to complete the requirements for a minor or a major in Spanish. Just take a look at the course descriptions!

Learning Contract for SPA 397 & SPA 399