Initial Spanish Placement

Which Spanish Course Should I Enroll in?

For students who have not taken a Spanish course at the college level but have a background in the language, you have the opportunity to enroll in an accelerated Spanish course.  Contact your academic advisor or the Hispanic Studies department to find out in which course you are eligible to register.

If you are a heritage speaker of Spanish (a person who has learned a language informally by being exposed to it at home as opposed to having learned it formally in a school setting) then you should contact the Hispanic Studies department regarding enrollment.

Contact Brent Sebastian ( in the Hispanic Studies department regarding enrollment.


Enter your linkblue username.
Enter your linkblue password.
Secure Login

This login is SSL protected